Note To Schools - Please Contact Us For Special Pricing!
Discount is only available to public and private schools, colleges and universities
The slogan "Sound of Quality" perfectly reflects what Adams stands for.' Adams continuously applies developments whick lead to improvements in sound and in durability.' It's clear that htese innovations have had significant influence on the evolution of the timpani.' With the introduction of the Professional Gen II, Adams once again sets the standard in orchestral instrument manufacturing.
Wheels & Legs
- New commercial grade locking, double-wheel swivel casters
- Stylish legs offer a wider stance ' greater stability and safer maneuverability
- Integrated locking third wheel assembly on the player's side ' silent moving, yet rock solid parking
NEW large commercial grade locking, double-wheel swivel casters and stylish base legs with a wider stance. This adds greater stability while being played, and safer maneuverability. The legs are independently attached to the base casting, allowing for leg replacement in the event of damage or abuse. In addition, the Professional Gen2 drums feature an integrated locking third wheel assembly on the player's side with two permanently affixed wheels with brakes allowing for effortless and silent moving, yet rock solid parking.
NEW Patented Balanced Action Pedal Mechanism
- Adjustable spring tension
- The pedal action is smooth over an extended tuning range
- Fully adjustable via the tension knob
GEN2 timpani feature an all-new patented balanced action pedal mechanism with adjustable spring tension. With this all-new mechanism, the pedal action is smooth over an extended tuning range with a familiar balanced feel and adjustability via a tension knob.
The Professional GEN2 Bowl
- Suspended from a single flange chrome plated steel ring for maximum pitch focus and sustain
- All supported by heavy duty strong struts
- Chrome plated counter hoops to complete the look
The Professional Gen2 bowl is suspended from a single flange chrome plated steel ring supported for maximum pitch focus and sustain all supported by heavy duty strong struts. Chrome plated counter hoops complete the look.
4 styles & 3 Configurations
- Hammered, cambered hammered and polish copper, as well as fiberglass bowl options
- Set of 5 (standard sizes) 20,23,26,29,32
The Gen2 Series timpani are available with hammered, cambered hammered and polished copper, as well as fiberglass bowl options in 5 standard sizes 20, 23, 26, 29, 32.
- Tuning gauges
- Drop covers
- Tuning keys
- Remo Renaissance heads
Finally, all Adams timpani include tuning gauges, drop covers, mutes, tuning key, and ship with Remo Renaissance heads.