Evans System Blue tenor series was developed with the DCI World Championship winning corps the Blue Devils. Featuring a unique film combination and sound control technique, the System Blue series offers enhanced attack, tonal clarity and projection with increased durability and tuning stability. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 6" marching drum head with a 7mil and 7.5mil film combination
- Opposing film combination provides enhanced attack and projection
- Sound Shaping Technology (SST?) controls resonance opposite the playing zone
- Playing zones are depicted by the clear, unprinted portion of the drum head
- Advanced hoop design prevents film pull-out
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA