Evans snare side clear 200 heads feature a single ply of 2mil film and are designed to enhance sensitivity for softer dynamics and brushwork, while reducing sustain for greater articulation. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 10" Clear snare resonant drum head made using a single ply of 2mil film
- Single ply offers enhanced sensitivity
- Great for softer dynamics and brushwork
- Also available in 10", 12", and 13"
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA