Evans Genera snare heads feature a single ply of 10mil film in combination with a 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 13" white snare drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain
- This single-ply reacts with the fat spread of a double-ply
- Also available in a dry version
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell