Evans Hydraulic Blue snare heads feature two plies of 7mil film with a thin layer of oil in between, offering maximum durability, and a fat, deep, and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll. Hydraulics are famously easy to tune, making them a great fix for troublesome drums. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 14" drum head with a thin layer of oil between two plies of blue film to suppress unwanted overtones
- Classic sound with short sustain
- Durable enough to withstand heavier playing
- Also available in a black version
- The only oil-filled drum head on the market
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
- Category: Drum Heads
- Category: Snare Drum Heads
- Finish: Blue
- Series: Hydraulic
- Size: 14"
- Thickness: 2-ply