Evans 14" Orchestral Staccato coated snare batter head features a single ply of 7.5mil film that offers an open and airy tonal quality. A 2mil internal overtone control ring caters to both professionals and students with its tuning ease, increased focus and articulation. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 14" concert drum head with a single ply of 7.5mil film with a 2mil internal overtone control ring
- Thin single ply has an open and airy tonal quality
- 2mil overtone control ring offers ease of tuning, increased focus and articulation
- Expressive with all popular snare strands
- Responds well under soft press rolls or articulate sticking
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
- Category: Drum Heads
- Category: Snare Drum Heads
- Finish: White
- Series: Orchestral
- Size: 14"
- Thickness: 1-ply