The full-bodied and very musical response of our SABIAN 20" HH Thin Crash is low, dark and warm. A highly versatile Crash, its M-size bell and low profile deliver quick attack, low-pitch and good definition, making it an excellent contender for a crash-or-wash ride. SABIAN introduces HH Remastered - with more hammering, more complexity, and more tone. As a result, HH Crashes sound thinner and more musical. Much like a remastered classic album is taken from the great to the sublime, HH Remastered adds complexity and tone to each cymbal, delivering unmatched sonic texture across the entire line.
- An excellent candidate for crash-or-wash ride
- M bell for quick attack, low pitch and solid definition
- HH Remastered cymbals deliver more hammering, more complexity, and more tone
- Unmistakable warmth that only traditional hand-hammered cymbals can deliver
- Protected by SABIAN Two-Year Warranty